Food sucks @ cafe

I try very hard to get lunch from home, but sometimes it's not possible.... Yesterday was one of those days, when I decided to pack lunch and realized there was no rice!!! So I had to go to the campus cafe for lunch.... Why does food at every campus cafe have to suck??? I have no clue... Well, of course, the only exception being Tulane :-)

If the soup at the cafe had anymore water in it it would have to be classified as water and not soup.... Also, the sandwich he gave me was a tiny little veggie one on a bagel!!!! I never imagined that I could be left hungry after what was supposed to be a full lunch..... I am sorry, but why are they serving lunch sandwiches on bagels??? Didn't we all agree that bagels were for breakfast??? when did that change???

I guess I need to stick more to home cooked food, for the sake of my health and mental peace :-) Well, and of course for the sake of my palette too :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dil ne tumko chun liya hai..........

My Favorite Things To Do in Washington D.C.

Hiking in the Canadian Rockies