Cosmopolitan

The red drink that Carrie Bradshaw made popular was my favorite for quite some time. Somewhere down the line I switched my loyalties to red wine. Last nite I had cosmo after a really long time... The last time I had cosmo was 2 years back. And it was interesting. It was my 28th bday and we were at Karthik's wedding in LA. We decided to go to a sports bar first and then to watch Dhoom 2..... Long story short, I ended up having 2 cosmos just so that the waitress could get a good tip.... really stupid!!! Never had another cosmo after that :-) 2 drinks is not my thing!!!! Anyways, last nite's cosmo was good.... the movie was better!!! Certainly recommend New York I Love You!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dil ne tumko chun liya hai..........

My Favorite Things To Do in Washington D.C.

Hiking in the Canadian Rockies