Tony Horton

Someone at Tulane introduced me to Beach Body and Tony Horton.... Now don't focus on the name and conclude its one of those cheesy exercise videos targeted to fool people. Tony Horton is really good.... I started with his P90X series and realized it was impossible for me to follow him... I was tired after the 10 minute warm up... the entire workout session was at least 45 mins :-) Then I switched to his Plyo... It was much better.... P90X was like a PhD program, while Plyo was a Master's program :-)

Anyways, I went to the gym today and found that all the cardio machines were taken. So I went to the yoga room to do some ab exercises. Within 2 mins, 2 guys walked in and popped a DVD in the TV/DVD player unit. I saw P90X and I exclaimed!!!! Tony Horton!!! The guys asked me if I wanted to join them.... And I said why not.... It was a 10 minute ab workout (that I had avoided when I used to do Tony Horton workouts) and I remembered why I gave up on P90X in the first place... I still have my Plyo DVDs... I think I need to start using them again!!!

Thanks to Tony Horton, I made some new friends today and thanks to them, I might actually get back to my Plyo routine...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dil ne tumko chun liya hai..........

My Favorite Things To Do in Washington D.C.

Hiking in the Canadian Rockies