Irregular blogging

I am putting all the blame on Facebook and twitter... Earlier i would blog every time I thought of something. these days I just shorten it and post on twitter or Facebook. Plus we have also been busy packing, moving and unpacking stuff... I know!!! It feels like we have been doing this forever and it's still incomplete. I think I will never be satisfied...

But maybe this is what I need to do... Work with what I already have and take some nice pictures and post them on my blog.... Add to that walking in the neighborhood and taking some more pics to post. I am sure Shreyas is going to love it!!!!

Yes!!! I now have a "To Do" (just in case you didn't know... I am the list lady :-))

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dil ne tumko chun liya hai..........

My Favorite Things To Do in Washington D.C.

Hiking in the Canadian Rockies