Hindi Movies

I visited one of my cousins this weekend and caught a glimpse of "Iqbal"... First of all I don't know why people do this??? Why do you leave the TV ON when you have guests at home???? Don't you want to talk to them??? Anyways, as long as I was in India I was a huge Bollywood movie buff. Since 2001 that has changed to quite some extent... But when I saw this movie, I realized that even the crappiest of Hindi movies (don't mean Iqbal, this is a decent one) gives me an adrenaline rush... I have no clue what it is about Hindi movies, but they do bring out all the emotions in me.... I cry at the drop of a hat, laugh at the most stupid jokes and get inspired by the melodramatic, rabble-rousing monologues of Sunny paaji, Nana Patekar, Big B, or anyone else...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dil ne tumko chun liya hai..........

My Favorite Things To Do in Washington D.C.

Hiking in the Canadian Rockies