अवघा रंग एकची झाला


That was the play that I saw yesterday with my parents..... This is the best part of visiting mom n dad.... Never waste time watching a Hindi movie, but spend a lot of time chit-chatting, relaxing, watching Marathi plays, etc... And Marathi plays are really good. Every time I visited India I have seen one... सुन्दरा मना मध्ये भरली, another one that I saw last time (can't remember the name, but it was amazing with गोंधळ, लावणी, नाट्य संगीत, etc.) And this one, it was a really cool संगीत नाटक. I especially loved the really handsome peshwa types looking lead actor :-)


The best part was visiting गडकरी रंगायतन.... THe place is still the same... The beautiful hand woven curtain with mirrorwork and peacocks... still exactly the same. A few mirrors shining here and there.... Those few shining mirrors in different corners used to always fascinate me as a kid, they resembled twinkling stars.... How many times have I visited that place... ever since I was a kid I have been a frequent visitor at Gadakari... And I love it more than Shivaji Mandir... maybe because of the curtain.. I don't know...


Anyways yesterday was a wonderful day!!! My trip was worth it after all...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dil ne tumko chun liya hai..........

My Favorite Things To Do in Washington D.C.

Hiking in the Canadian Rockies