My milestone birthday

I had been planning for this for quite some time now and was the main reason for this trip... I really wanted to celebrate my 30th birthday with my family.... Although, for everyone else it's one more birthday, I am getting older and still single (sigh!!!!!), this day was probably dreaded.... But never mind. I understand them and I understand why it is difficult for them to understand me. And I really appreciate that inspite of the fact that my parents have a hard time understanding me, they are still very supportive. So that's one reason to be satisfied and happy on this day... a great family. There are many other reasons that may not seem important to many people, but are to me because of my social and economic background... But let's not get into those... The point is I am extremely satisfied (and may I say proud...) of what I have in life and hence want to make this birthday special.
We would have celebrated it yesterday itself if Anu n Amol were here... But they are coming later, so we are going to wait... for my special treat (how can I ever celebrate without them???). But nevertheless my mom knows how to make every day a special day... So of course we had the special food, aukshan, gifts, etc... Just one thing (rather person) missing... But we will not concentrate on that....
Like Anu said to me, "look forward"...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dil ne tumko chun liya hai..........

My Favorite Things To Do in Washington D.C.

Hiking in the Canadian Rockies