India Trip

I was so excited to visit home after 2 1/2 years, but the trip began with a few hurdles.... First of all the weather was bad and Atlanta airport was shut down for a while. My flight was from Newark so United transferred me to another flight on Continental.... I sat there hoping to get on a flight, then hoping I would reach Newark on time and then hoping that Jet Airways would take off on time..... Finally it all hapened and I reached Mumbai, but unfortunately my baggage did not :-( or may be :-). The good thing about not getting your baggage is that you get to shop!!!! So that's exactly what I did right after landing in Mumbai... Started shopping :-).
Then the visa interview.... OMG!!! It still is worse than defending your thesis/dissertation. For a 2 min interview that included 4 qts, no docs; I spent an entire day, carrying a heavy bag full of docs and waiting in anticipation, while numbers before mine and after mine were being called!!!!! Well, but at the end of the day my visa was issued and my passport was in my hand :-)
So far so good.......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dil ne tumko chun liya hai..........

My Favorite Things To Do in Washington D.C.

Hiking in the Canadian Rockies