Old Books

Ever since I have arrived all that dad can think about is throwing my unwanted stuff out and making space in one of the wardrobes..... So out came all those photocopied, sorry... xeroxed notes which saved the day while in engineering school :-) Then a whole bunch of greeting cards.... I don't even remember the faces of all the names on those cards.... and mom doesn't want old huge V-Day cards lying around in the house any more :-) They take too much space... I was always crazy about big cards and Anu about stuffed animals... Wonder when her huge stuffed toys are going out of the door??? And the best things.... my books!!!!! Found "The Diary of Anne Frank".... the first English non-fiction that I owned!!!!! Then "God of Small Things"..... And finally P.G. Woddehouse's "Jill the Reckless".... Actually that is not even my book... It belongs to my only IITian friend.... I am surprised that it's still lying in my house... I used to always return everybody's books (really... ask my uncle!!!! all books in his library have been to our house...)... How come he never asked for it??? It was probably the year when he went to States... maybe that's why.... Anyways, now that I found my lost treasure, I will take at least the books with me while going... I guess I'll have to part with the cards :-(.... Life is hard!!! :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dil ne tumko chun liya hai..........

My Favorite Things To Do in Washington D.C.

Hiking in the Canadian Rockies