Dil ne tumko chun liya hai..........

I keep adding new songs to my iPod every now and then and keep listening to the new ones over and over again. Yesterday for some reason I decided to listen to some older songs and decided to go for Jhankaar Beats. I had completely forgotten how much I used to like this song:

Dil ne tumko chun liya hai
Tum bhi isko chuno na
Khwab koi dekhta hai
Tum bhi sapne buno na
Dil ye mera tumse kuch keh raha hai
Suno na..........

Not only had I forgotten all about this song, but I had also forgotten what a hardcore romantic I used to be. I don't know what about this song affected me so much.....The lyrics, the melody, the singer (Shaan, who else?), I guess everything about this song touched my heart. The past few years have been tough and I guess I sort of came to terms with it, but in the process put some of the old sweet memories somewhere in the back.......When I was listening to this song I was thinking, it would be so nice to have someone sing this for you.....And then suddenly that Pandora's box of old sweet memories opened and voila....5 years back my boyfriend did not write a song for me or sing a song for me, BUT he did send me a romantic song through raaga, which at that time was our only option for music. Thinking about that raaga song just made my day!!!!! Thank u kannu.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favorite Things To Do in Washington D.C.

Hiking in the Canadian Rockies