Wedding Shower @ GGC

I was totally surprised (very pleasantly) when I found out that my colleagues were throwing me a wedding shower... I was even more surprised to see so many people at the event during the final week of the semester.. It was really nice of all of them to plan and attend this shower for me. Jam also baked a 3-tiered cake for me!!! Isn't it the most wonderful thing to do??? The top of that cake is now sitting in our freezer. Apparently we are supposed to eat that cake an year after the wedding, but I am not sure if we can wait for that long!!!
Well, the food was great, the conversations about weddings in different cultures were great, I was happy to answer all the questions about Indian weddings...... Oh! and did I mention that the gifts were great too ?? :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dil ne tumko chun liya hai..........

My Favorite Things To Do in Washington D.C.

Hiking in the Canadian Rockies