Thanksgiving 09

Wow.... We hosted 5 adults and 2 kids in our tiny little condo this Thanksgiving. Cooked lots of food....(I had to stuff them all so that everyone looks heavier than me at the wedding ;-)). It was an amazing weekend (with gifts and all!!!)... Did quite a few touristy things and laying around at house too.... Reminded me of the days when we were kids and had family functions... It used to be so much fun!! We even played Judgment... just like Ganesh Chaturthi @ Thane.. Can't believe we already had our family union here... Before this it was always with friends and no matter how much fun that is, it's not the same as spending time with family members...

Really hoping that this will end up being an annual ritual!!! And did I mention that I still can't stop smiling when I remember Amol serving himself "dal" on my "citrus rice salad" instead of the dressing!!!!! (Sorry dude!! I had to mention it :-))

To more Maggiano dinners :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dil ne tumko chun liya hai..........

My Favorite Things To Do in Washington D.C.

Hiking in the Canadian Rockies