Oh!! You are an instructor!!!!
4 times in 3 semesters have I heard this... Scenes 1, 2 and 3 (more or less similar... once each semester so far) The class is over. I am sitting in the classroom with a couple of students who need extra help. A security guard walks in: SG: I need to lock this classroom. Are you all taking a test or something? I: Well, we had a class earlier here. I am just helping these students finish their work SG: Where is the instructor? I: I am the instructor SG: Oh... you are the instructor. I thought you were a student. You are fine. I will lock the door from outside, so you will be fine. Scene 4 (more recent... yesterday) I walk to the cafe and order a sandwich. The lady who is making my sandwich is really nice. Lady: So are you ready to take your finals? I: I actually teach here Lady: Oh you are an instructor? I thought you were a student I (in my mind): Here we go again.... Lady: So are you ready to give your finals? I: Yes I am Lady: So what do you teach? I: IT Lady: Oh!! So ...
Comments