Long Awaited Vacation

As Mon put it correctly, I feel like I am visiting my mayka. Last year at this time I was getting ready for my graduation, waiting for my family to arrive. It's also been almost an year since I left New Orleans. The place feels exactly the same..... welcoming and loving!!!! Tulane looks absolutely beautiful and I am debating whether I should go to Stanley Thomas or not. I am not sure if I can handle it.. I have a long list of things to do:
  1. Shop at French market
  2. Eat at Lebanon's
  3. Meet Ms. Toni, both Ms. Jeannettes, Don and Wanda
  4. Spend some time with Mon and lots of time with Arun n Shilpa and uncle and aunty
  5. Run at Audubon Park
Three weeks are just gonna fly, I am sure.......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dil ne tumko chun liya hai..........

My Favorite Things To Do in Washington D.C.

Hiking in the Canadian Rockies