Malamaal Weekly

I tried to watch this atrocious movie last night, only because it was made by Priyadarshan... and what a disaster it was!!!! could not sit through it at all... so gave up. It seemed like a rehash of the classic Jaane Bhi Do Yaaron... OMG remember that movie??? It is so hilarious........ I need to watch it again......I love that movie.... Our directors need to look back at the older movies for inspiration (the real inspiration not stealing ideas!!!).... Remember all those Amol Palekar, Deepti Naval, Farukh Sheikh, Utpal Datt era of comedies..... Just thinking about it makes me laugh :-) I need to rent all those movies this summer and recharge my batteries for Fall!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dil ne tumko chun liya hai..........

My Favorite Things To Do in Washington D.C.

Hiking in the Canadian Rockies