Hopeless or Hopeful????

So, I never really dug into the old boxes to look for the cassettes and the walkman.... Instead I just decided to listen to the songs that I was able to download. I think I have most of them.... As I was enjoying the music I realized that most of my favorite songs are my favs not only because of the music, but mainly because of the lyrics..... All those poems at the beginning of each song in Gaarva are just wonderful....Also another thing I realized was what a hopeless romantic I was..... Or was I???? Why should I call myself hopeless??? Rather I think I am hopeful..... Who coined this term "hopeless romantic"???? I think most romantic people actually make life easier/more beautiful by concentrating on the positive and believing that everything is "Oh so wonderful"!!!! So let's change the term..... I am not a hopeless romantic, rather I am a hopeful romantic

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dil ne tumko chun liya hai..........

My Favorite Things To Do in Washington D.C.

Hiking in the Canadian Rockies