Coffee... My Love.. I missed you!!!

:-) Ever since we moved I have been trying to get most sleep and get to school as early as possible.... Meaning, I get up, get ready, pick up my bags and leave, drive @ 80 mph (I know I shouldn't be doing that), just so that I can sleep until 6 'o clock and still be at school before 8 am!!! Which means I skip my coffee and I hate the coffee at school and hate the idea of just rinsing my coffee cup without soap (that too in the washroom...eekss!!!) So anyways, I have been missing my coffee.... Finally after quite some time I got to work from home and could finally enjoy my morning coffee on a weekday!!!! Love the feeling.

I think just the fact that I can't have coffee, makes me want it so much!!! That's soooo me.....

Reminds me of that hallmark coffee cup which says "coffee, men and chocolates..." and when you add a hot beverage to it, it says "some things are better when they are richer"!!! I used to love that cup!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dil ne tumko chun liya hai..........

My Favorite Things To Do in Washington D.C.

Hiking in the Canadian Rockies