Rock climbing

Last Thursday I went for indoor rock climbing and had loads of fun.... It was my first time doing it with a belayer and all. I once did it before in California with Anu and Amol.... But there was no belayer and it was all free-hand (free-fall rather!!!). It was a great experience, I managed to conquer 5 walls, 1 with some difficulty. Just when I was about to leave I thought I should give this one more shot and well... I managed to reach the top!!!!! Great feeling... I always need something difficult to keep me going.... I think I am going to be a regular with this group.... It's weird how we can surprise ourselves sometimes!!! I didn't think I would be able to conquer that wall and moreover that didn't bother me either.. I just thot I would try harder next time... Hmmm!!! Reminds me of that quote (right before this post!!!).... fits so well :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dil ne tumko chun liya hai..........

My Favorite Things To Do in Washington D.C.

Hiking in the Canadian Rockies