Ziplining adventure

This was the best thing I have ever done so far!!! That's what I thought when I went skydiving too... :-) Anyways, ziplining was great... Although Shreyas and I were s*** scared, we had tons of fun... Ziplining is basically gliding through tree tunnels with the aid of ropes/ziplines. These high speed zip lines were 1000 ft long and we were at a height of 200 ft... The scariest part was jumping off. Once you did that, the rest was an amazing experience and a beautiful scenery to enjoy... Although I was a bit too short and a bit too light.... A little more weight would have been fantastic :-)

Comments

Fire and Ice!!! said…
Did it in Mexico.. best thing ever!! (Haven't done skydiving yet.. its next on the list..).

Popular posts from this blog

Dil ne tumko chun liya hai..........

My Favorite Things To Do in Washington D.C.

Hiking in the Canadian Rockies