We are all the same!!!

I was listening to a keynote speech at a conference this morning and I could not believe this.... There were numerous people around me typing away to their heart's content and it was absolutely hard to concentrate and listen to this guy speak with all these keyboards clicking away... I was mortified. I mean come on!!!! What do we tell our students every day in class ??? You are paying to hear this guy speak and then when he actually starts speaking you think of something more important to type on your laptop??? And trust me they were not taking notes. He was telling a story that still hadn't concluded..... Well, I guess we are all the same then!!! But if that's the case then how do you stand in front of a class and tell others not to do the same???

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dil ne tumko chun liya hai..........

My Favorite Things To Do in Washington D.C.

Hiking in the Canadian Rockies