Nice Weekend

So finally my li'l sis managed to visit me.... It's been such a long time... a year since we last saw each other!!! When I was a student we used to meet once every 6 months, but now it's almost impossible to do that. But anyway, her visit this weekend gave me an excuse to force myself to take a break. I almost ditched my work on Friday, came back around lunch time and then we went shopping n eating, just like we used to do in Thane. I always loved doing that, whether we bought anything or not!!! I think I finally managed to make her a sushi fan.... Saturday was all for Global mall, chaat, biryani and dosa... I know, yummy right??? The chaat was super good...so was everything else.... At night we were just lying down and talking to each other and that just reminded me so much of my mom n grandma... They would always keep talking, sitting right next to me when I was sleeping.. It used to drive me crazy.... But now I know why!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dil ne tumko chun liya hai..........

My Favorite Things To Do in Washington D.C.

Hiking in the Canadian Rockies