Military Appreciation Day @ GGC


Last week on the 21st of October, GGC celebrated Military Appreciation Day on campus. They urged everyone to wear yellow, distributed yellow ribbons, brought in military officers to display their helicopters and tanks, etc... I missed the best part, when they flew in those helicopters on campus. But I did get a chance later on to observe them and talk to some officers there. The smaller of the two is the OH-58 Kiowa. It is an observation helicopter, while the bigger one is UH-60 Black Hawk. It is a utility helicopter and can carry up to 12 people. It was exciting to see these things up close, I don't think I will ever get a chance to see them again, at least not this close....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dil ne tumko chun liya hai..........

My Favorite Things To Do in Washington D.C.

Hiking in the Canadian Rockies