Two Observations

I just thought of these things... I have no clue why....
First: I am the only female in my Info Systems class... All of my students are guys.... I have been in classes where I was the only gal, but then I was a student... that's different.... wonder what my evaluations will say at the end ????
Second: The first thing I do after coming to school is to check my email, orkut, facebook, etc.... in a particular order..... Guess what?? My work email is the last on that list!!!! Does that apply to everyone?

Comments

princess said…
hey hey hey... i guess it applies to everyone, including me ;) I used to check orkut and personal mails etc first. Reluctantly I used to check my work emails too.

Popular posts from this blog

Dil ne tumko chun liya hai..........

My Favorite Things To Do in Washington D.C.

Hiking in the Canadian Rockies