My Summer Wishlist

Two summers back when I was hanging out with Mon, she used to ask me "what do you want to do when you start earning more". At that time I hadn't really thought of anything and anyways I am not really a money person.... So I never thought what I wanted to do once I got a full time job... But now that I have a job that I wanted and that I love I did make a list of few ways in which I want to spend my summer vacation. I have decided that this is the only summer I am going to work... After this summers are only for vacation :-) So anyways, here's the list in order of importance for each summer:
  1. Rent a condo in a high rise in Buckhead, Atlanta and enjoy city life (hate to live further away from school when working !!!)
  2. South and Central America tour
  3. Europe tour
  4. Rent a lovely beach house in Savannah, GA
  5. Visit India to eat lots of haapoos mango
I have no idea how many of these things will I actually do, but hey, this is a start and a nice 5 year plan at that!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dil ne tumko chun liya hai..........

My Favorite Things To Do in Washington D.C.

Hiking in the Canadian Rockies