DINKs Get Tax Cut

I read this in TOI.... DINKs (Double Income No Kids couples) get tax cuts for not burdening our govt.... Another point to think, more and more educated/smart couples are opting for 0/1 kid. I have a friend who works with me and he has tons of books on how to live a complete life without having children.......A guy with a terminal degree, really smart, doesn't want to have children. And at the other end of the spectrum people having 4-5 kids.....reminds me of one of the movies that I saw, don't remember the name, but the point was the same. People who should be having kids and passing on their genes are opting to not have any, while the world is over crowded with the kinds of Bush, J. Simpson, B. Spears, etc.......In the movie, people are spraying their fields with Gatorade and wondering why all the crops are dying?? Hopefully we won't see that day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dil ne tumko chun liya hai..........

My Favorite Things To Do in Washington D.C.

Hiking in the Canadian Rockies