Serendipity

The weirdest thing happened today. I was trying to call a school friend of mine and she didn't pick up. The voice mail said the number was 503 something...I was dialing 770 something ... Weird??? It gets better .... Finally after trying a couple of times someone answered. I asked for my friend and the gal at the other end sounded confused, so I introduced myself .... and surprise!!! The gal who answered the phone was another school friend of mine ..... What do you say now??? So all three of us studied at the same school, came to the US and now got in touch with each other in this weird way .... How often do you dial one number to call one friend, get another number and the other number turns out to be your other friend from the same group???? Weird or what ???

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dil ne tumko chun liya hai..........

My Favorite Things To Do in Washington D.C.

Hiking in the Canadian Rockies