Amazing waterfront home


Some time back I wrote a post expressing how I would prefer to buy a condo in a high rise instead of a house. My other dream is to buy a waterfront house (or maybe just get married in one !!!). I love the idea of having a waterfront home that has floor-ceiling glass walls. Finally my parents managed to get something similar done in our 6th floor apartment. That is one house that I really love. My parents did an amazing job with it.... Anyways, getting back on track.... I was watching a show on HGTV called Amazing Waterfront Homes and all the houses in that episode were amazing. But there was one that caught my attention the most. A small house in California, off of Hwy 1 (you already know its beautiful...), has the same grass on its roof as is surrounding it and of course the glass walls. These walls are so beautiful that when you climb the hill and walk towards the house you can see through the house at the other end and see the ocean !!! How can it get any better???? But it does....Outside the house is a hot tub that overlooks the ocean and has beautiful stones rimming on the side..... Take a look at the view from the hot tub here....Hmmmmm..... heaven!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dil ne tumko chun liya hai..........

My Favorite Things To Do in Washington D.C.

Hiking in the Canadian Rockies