Jamaica

This year seems to be good for me (that phase is going to end soon though, have been maintaining a low profile at work)... Luckily for us, Shreyas got a teeny weeny project at Jamaica and we got to enjoy a weekend here... It is almost as if the need arose only so that we could visit :-) Anyways, the experience at immigration was similar to Mumbai... the heat, the long lines... the only difference being that the # of passengers at Mumbai is huge as compared to this place. This just seemed inefficient to me. The cabbie was real nice giving me a quick tour of the place and pointing out places of interest... We decided to try some authentic cuisine and more than the food what stayed with us was the cocktail!!! All drinks on the menu had rum and these were really strong drinks!!! I have never tasted so much rum in a drink before. As a matter of fact all the fruity cocktails that I have had so far are so mild, that I would have probably not even been able to identify rum :-) :-)

Anyways, off to Montego Bay today... More to come soon!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dil ne tumko chun liya hai..........

My Favorite Things To Do in Washington D.C.

Hiking in the Canadian Rockies