Difficult Times

Every quote that I have posted on this blog and more are coming to my mind these days..... Not that I can't do without them... (heck, I can live through anything!!!!) But somehow everywhere these days I run into these motivational quotes and others too... Recently I visited my cousin and he gave me this really amazing book. It's called "Wisdom for the New Millennium" and it's written by "His Holiness Sri Sri Ravi Shankar". My immediate reaction on seeing the His Holiness thing was "wow!!! Am I going to read this??" And of course, I started reading it.... Wonderful book and incidentally exactly what I needed.... I soon realized that His Holiness is the founder of Art of Living. And the book deals with everything from how to handle stress to dealing with relationships. Apparently everyone knows what exactly I need :-) Although I do have tons of questions for His Holiness on Chapter 3!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dil ne tumko chun liya hai..........

My Favorite Things To Do in Washington D.C.

Hiking in the Canadian Rockies