Good or Bad?

I have quite a few of my parent's qualities, both good and bad... The one that I thought was bad was my mom's temper... She gets really upset when things don't go her way and I was like that too.... Eventually I realized that this was not working for me (thanks to Gandhiji and Bhagwad Gita).... So I trained myself to look at things objectively and see what my mistake was, instead of blaming others. I got really good at forgiving (but certainly not at forgetting!!!) and apparently became the "queen of letting it go" (someone said this to me once!!!).... But, now I think I have done this a bit too much.... to an extent where some people think that just because I don't confront/blame/create a scene means I don't know what is happening.... And so I am thinking if I should step back a little bit????? Maybe at least let them know that "I know what you are doing"??? Or is that stooping down to their level?? I don't know......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dil ne tumko chun liya hai..........

My Favorite Things To Do in Washington D.C.

Hiking in the Canadian Rockies