Wayfarer's Chapel

When I was a kid I decided I was going to have a Christian wedding..... Obviously because I loved the white dress.... I always thought that wearing that dress would make anyone feel like a real princess/fairy/angel....So anyways, eventually I grew out of that fantasy..... until I saw Wayfarer's chapel. This glass chapel is on a small hill in southern California and overlooks Pacific ocean. It's the most beautiful place I have ever seen. When I visited this chapel I badly wanted to ask at the information if they would perform Hindu weddings :-) :-) (somebody forgot that finding the right guy was the first step :-))...... neways, if you ever visit Los Angeles... don't forget to drive a little out of your way to visit this beautiful chapel. More information here.

Comments

Mishra DK said…
by the way do they perform Hindu weddings?
goldendekhane said…
I never asked, but its a church... So I am assuming that the answer is no. Moreover I don't think a Hindu priest will agree to perform rituals in a church!!

Popular posts from this blog

Dil ne tumko chun liya hai..........

My Favorite Things To Do in Washington D.C.

Hiking in the Canadian Rockies