Director's Comments

There is one advtg of renting movies over watching movies in theaters. When I really like a movie a lot, I try and watch the making of that movie or the Director's comments/interview..... And I love these things. When people who made the movie discuss what they thought about when shooting that movie, it is really amazing, especially for someone like me who has limited creativity/imagination..... I recently saw this movie The Lives of Others , which was based on the lives of artistes in GDR.....It was a nice movie, but more interesting was finding out the behind the scene details of the movie that the director was talking about. How the movie was divided into two color segments and every location they chose had to fit into those color segments, even the costumes complemented those colors. I mean when I was watching that movie it all seemed to blend together so well, it seemed so natural, like that's how it should have been, no big deal. They made it seem so simple and effortless.

Comments

A.K.N said…
Hey...dats not fair..u cannot undermine urself !! I think Creativity is only a few of those zillion cells in every1`s brain ! Like diamonds, u need to rub them, polish them to make them shine !

I think v al` jus need 2 give enuf time in life 4 the creative side of our lives !!

Popular posts from this blog

Dil ne tumko chun liya hai..........

My Favorite Things To Do in Washington D.C.

Hiking in the Canadian Rockies