Dil Ne Tumko again!!

I wrote a post on the song Dil Ne Tumko Chun Liya Hai, sung by Shaan from the movie Jhankaar Beats sometime back.... recently on orkut my sister added the video of the same song, so I scrapped her and said that was my fav song and I also had a post about it on my blog and blah blah blah.... She replies back saying "That's my fav too !!!!!!". OK so she is one of the two important people in my life who do not read my blog and I used to complain about it. I used to think how close we were when we were together and we are close even now but maybe not as much. Then this whole incident of this song was like an awakening...We are still the same, still as close as ever!!! Maybe we don't talk to each other every day, but once / twice a week is not bad.... She might not read my blog, but she already knows everything about me...

When we were younger, we used to go through all these different phases together.... We had same likes and dislikes, we trusted each other's choices / opinions on everything. I remember when we saw the trailor of HimalayPutra (I know no one remembers the movie...) and the song "I am a bachelor", we were crazy about Akshay Khanna, his poster went up on one of the closet doors in our room and after watching Taal we unanimously agreed on bringing down that poster.... The Akshay Khanna phase had passed....We hardly ever disagreed.... We used to go window shopping almost every weekend and end our tour usually with buying 0/1 tops eating pav-bhaji/chinese/vada pav etc. and drinking orange juice........Another of our fav pass times was dressing up (esplly in sarees) and taking pictures....I am sure my parents are glad that we have so many pics back home...

When she said she loves the same song, it made me feel.....nice..we still have similar tastes!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dil ne tumko chun liya hai..........

My Favorite Things To Do in Washington D.C.

Hiking in the Canadian Rockies