Taj Mahal

 
The visit to Taj Mahal is one of the most memorable trips I have ever had. Walking through the main entrance, the first sight of this beautiful monument leaves you speechless. There is nothing to be said, but just to be admired. I stood at the entrance staring at it as if my legs were anchored to the ground. It was a few minutes before I looked somewhere else and moved. We probably spent 3 hrs at Taj Mahal and could have spent more. From whatever little I have traveled and the numerous travel articles and photographs that I have read and seen, nothing comes close to Taj Mahal. It doesn't matter if this monument is on any official list of seven wonders or not. It does not need a stamp of somebody else's approval. It is a beautiful monument, much more beautiful than what words can describe! The sunrise tour offered from Delhi to Agra is the best way to enjoy this monument…. Highly recommended!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dil ne tumko chun liya hai..........

My Favorite Things To Do in Washington D.C.

Hiking in the Canadian Rockies